We value your privacy. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to our lawyers or our law firm when browsing or navigating our site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal, or other physical address
- Telephone number, fax number, email address, etc.
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other info needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to: emailing, calling, or communicating with a lawyer or our law firm:
- Posting a question or comment through the site
- Requesting literature
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event
- Participating in an online survey
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions
- Logging into the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password
- Any other business-related reason
Your personal information is never shared outside our lawyers or firm without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Sharing your info to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
Our lawyers or law firm provide you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. Our lawyers or law firm will inform you of the purpose for the collection and do not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. Our lawyers or law firm do not share your personal information with those websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Our lawyers or law firm reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice.
The information you provide us can be modified or deleted by contacting us at any time. If our firm is not formally retained to represent you, the information you provided will be automatically deleted from our system. Our firm will never use your contact information for purposes of a mailing list nor have we ever sent out mass mailings.