Divorce and Family Law
At Roth, & Basler S.C. we understand that no one ever thinks they will have to go through a divorce. But when marriages deteriorate beyond repair and you are facing a divorce, you need to know what lies ahead. We can answer your questions.
Since 1945, the attorneys of Roth, & Basler S.C. have been assisting families and answering the following questions:
- What are grounds for a divorce?
- What is an annulment?
- What is a legal separation?
- How are custody and placement decided?
- How is child support determined?
- How should property be divided?
- What is maintenance?
- What is a wage assignment?
- What is mediation?
- How long does it take to get a divorce?